Therapy can help you alleviate pains, sort things out, develop adaptive strategies, and build healthier relationships. Therapy offers you an opportunity to explore deep-seated or entangled inner conflicts that keep you from moving forward. If you are under extreme distress, feeling immobilized, going through conflicts, or significant life changes, therapy can be an option to help you get through your current difficulties.
I specialize in treating the following psychiatric illnesses:
- Mood disorders (depression and bipolar disorder)
- Anxiety Related Disorders
- Severe mental Disorders (psychotic related disorders)
- Substance abuse
- PTSD and trauma
- Personality Disorders (particularly Borderline Personality Disorder)
My work can help with the following issues:
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Loss and Grief
- Adjustment issues
- Marital conflicts/Divorce
- Relationship issues
I currently offer teletherapy as well as in-person psychotherapy.